Donate to International Research & Agricultural Development
International Research and Agricultural Development (IRAD) strives to transform lives through world-class contributions in research, development, and education across the globe.
- Utilize proven scientific research.
- Increase the quality of life in many countries through agriculture, education, and utilizing local talent and cultural practices.
- Implement an integrated community-based approach of intensive dialogue training and extension support while working to maintain traditional leadership structures.
- Encourage and build the cultures it is working to support.
- Focus on providing training, expanding outreach through extension services, increasing collaboration at the village level.
- Helps alleviate poverty by teaching good farming and agricultural practices throughout the world.
- Provides access to materials and equipment.
- Supports marketing initiatives, and addresses health and social issues.
- Improves the economic use & management of natural resources.
- Enhances village & household health standards by introducing low-cost methods to provide safe water & sanitation.
- Provides trainings to enhance the capacity of researchers and extension officers to address the needs of farmers and agribusinesses.
“WSU recognizes the great impact that simple knowledge transfer can have on numerous lives. Our research in agriculture can help people all over the world.”
– Chris Pannkuk, Director, International Research & Agricultural Development
Your donation matters – take action today!